Our high quality products
Mirage Woodworks produces the highest quality product available on the market using todays best technology.
Mirage Woodworks designs, constructs, and installs custom products such as kitchen cabinets, vanities, bedroom suites, entertainment units, and so much more. Our product is made using the highest quality hardware available and the deepest possible drawer slide to ensure maximum use of space.
We do it all!
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Office Desks/Furniture
- Fireplace mantels and surrounds
- Entertainment Units
- Bedroom furniture
- Laminate/Granite/Quartz Countertops
- Custom Millwork
- Exterior Aluminum Railings
We do not limit our customers with 3″ increments; we can create any size cabinet, which in turn helps to reduce the use of big fillers. Our cabinets are constructed with a 5/8″ back panel rather than a 1/4 inch back panel allowing the cabinet boxes to have the strength they need.
Custom made vanities and cabinets in different styles, sizes and finishes, designed to fit perfectly in your space. Whether the style your space has is more antique, traditional, modern or contemporary, you are sure to find the right style.
We offer a wide variety of the best handles in the market to choose from, such as, Mckillican, Marathon, Richelieu, and Hettich. To give our clients a price break we picked a select number of handles that are included into the cost of each job.
Cabinet & Drawer Boxes
We believe in healthy homes which is why we use Columbia PureBond Maple Plywood and a low formaldehyde Melamine to construct our cabinet and drawer boxes.
- Low formaldehyde and VOCs
- Meets LEED indoor environmental quality
- Produced with 100% recycled materials
Columbia’s PureBond® Facts:
- Non-toxic technology
- Formaldehyde-free, soy-based adhesive
- Air-friendly indoor environment
- Cost-competitive with traditional plywood
- Superior moisture resistance
- North American made
- For more information visit: http://www.cfpwood.com/
- Baltic birch is a plywood product native to the northeastern region of Europe around the Baltic Sea. It’s manufactured for European cabinetmaking.
- Baltic birch’s core is unlike traditional plywood you may be used to seeing: the layers of inner plies are about 1 mm-thick solid birch veneer, cross-banded, and laminated with strong adhesive.
- Because the core layers of Baltic birch are actually veneers of birch (rather than a softer, secondary wood) and form a void-free core.
- One of the fortunate benefits to Baltic birch is that you can leave the edges exposed if you like the look.